Grievance Appeal Committee
The functions intended are:
- To receive the Grievances from faculty, staff and students/parents.
- To find the facts of the grievances.
- To suggest remedial and preventive measures.
- To review the suggestions/complaints raised by the students during periodical counseling.
- To review the outgoing students feedback.
- To receive complaints, if any, from the lady staff and lady students who have been subject to sexual harassment.
- To keep all records intact and in proper order of the complaints received.
- To enquire into such complaints and establish the facts.
- To keep an elaborate process document of each such case describing the methods adopted and the settlement reached in solving the problem.