`

Home

Last date for sending applications for teaching positions in NBKRIST is extended upto 20-07-2020. Applications may also be sent by mail to ist@nbkrist.org       National Level online Quiz competition TECH QUEST-2020 from 06-07-20 To 10-07-20      -->Day-1 Electronic Devices<--    -->Day-2 Digital Circuits<--    -->Day-3 Signals & Systems<--   -->Day-4 Microprocessors<--   --> Day-5 Analog Circuits<--       National Level online Quiz on Civil Engineering from 07-07-20    -->Registration click here<--        A webinar on Machine Learning using Python from 02-07-20 To 04-07-20   -->Registration click here<--        National Level online Quiz Skye-2020 from 02-07-20 To 04-07-20    -->Registration click here<--   -->Day-1 Circuits and Networks<--    -->Day-2 Power systems<--   -->Day-3 Control Systems<--       GATE GRAND TEST-1 on 28-06-20    -->Registration click here<--        A Webinar on Comprehensive Technical Quiz on Basic Civil Engineering from 27-06-20    -->Registration click here<--        National Level Online Quiz on Reasoning & Aptitude from 23-06-20 To 26-06-20       A Webinar series on Applications of AI and ML in Core Engineering from 25-06-20    -->Registration click here<--        GATE EXAM-IV       NBKRIST got approval from AICTE to start B.Tech course in "Artificial Intelligence & Data Science" from the AY 2020-21.       A Webinar on Data Visualization using Tableau        A Webinar on Research Challenges & Career Opportunities in VLSI       e-Quiz on Python and Data Structures.        A Webinar on Current trends in Software Industry and Career Choice       A Webinar on career guidance       GATE Coaching by APSCHE in association with JNTU       ARIIA-2020 Report       NIRF     The only college from SPSR Nellore district got awarded College with Potential for Excellence status by UGC, New Delhi.        Established Institution Innovation Council(IIC)Cell with, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India     D-Link Academy's Center of Excellence for Network.    

Admission Procedure

NBKR Institute of Science & Technology offers a 4 year Undergraduate Programme in Engineering (B.Tech), a 2 year Postgraduate Programme in Engineering (M.Tech) and Doctoral program in Engineering(PhD), The admission to the B.Tech courses, except NRI Quota( Category-B Seats) is through a State-Level Entrance Test called "Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET) conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.


70% seats are alloted by the Convenor, EAMCET and the Remaining 30% are filled by the Management of the college.

Sanctioned Intake for the The College from the Academic Year 2017 - 2018 :: 960 ( For more details visit the individual department pages)

Programms Offered Fee
B.Tech 93,200(Per Annum)
M.Tech 57,000(Per Annum)

For further details please contact ::

Name Responsibility Phone No.
 
Dr. C. Raveendra Reddy,
Professor & HOD
Admissions Incharge 9440276628, 94415 72755

Andhra Bank
A/C No:116010011000353
Name:DIRECTOR NBKRIST
IFSC:ANDB0001160
State Bank of India
A/C No:33362532008
Name:DIRECTOR NBKRIST
IFSC:SBIN0002811
Click Here to Download Fee Challan
( For Fee Payment - Pay Conveniently From Any Andhra Bank in your Place )
B.Tech
Branch Intake Seats
CIVIL ENGINEERING120
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING180
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING180
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING120
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING180
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY60
M.Tech
Branch Intake Seats
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING(CSE)18
DIGITAL ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS(ECE)18
POWER SYSTEMS(EEE)18
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS(ME)18
PhD
Branch Intake Seats
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING1
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING1
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING1