To become an excellent centre for technical education and research in the field of mechanical engineering to meet the societal, regional, national and global challenges.
- M1: To impart quality technical education and transform bud engineers into an effective and responsible engineers to work with the current technologies in multi-cultural and multi-discipline environment.
- M2: To encourage the students to develop their creativity in the fields of engineering by providing modern laboratory facilities with hands on training and contemporary curriculum.
- M3: To develop the interaction with the Industry, experts in order to technical mastery.
- M4: To provide best teaching & learning practices as well as creating opportunities for Research, maximise student results and placements.
- M5: To inculcate and promote lifelong learning skills, problem solving skills, leadership qualities and team work.