Program Exit Survey
The Department of ECE was established in 1980 and meets the growing demands of Industry and Society. The Department has three Ph.D holders and many are pursing Ph.D. in various areas of ECE. The staff members are well qualified and experienced. The department has state of art laboratory facilities. The department has 180 intake in Under Graduate and The Post Graduate programme with specialization of Digital Electronics and Communication Systems was started in the year 2010 with intake of 18.
The B.Tech Programme in Electronics and Communication Engineering offered by the Department has been accredited by NBA for the fourth time under Tier-I for three years.
NBA Expert Team visited the campus during 11-13 November 2016 and evaluated all the five Departments of ECE, EEE, CSE, Civil and Mechanical Engineering under Tier-I System.
All the five Departments have been accredited under Tier-I for the years 2016 -’17, 2017-’18 and 2018-’19 up to 30-06-2019.
The Department has the following State of the art laboratories:
1. ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS LAB
2. ANALOG & DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAB
3. MICROPROCESSOR LAB
4. DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB
5. INTEGRATED CIRCUITS APPLICATIONS LAB
6. PULSE AND DIGITAL CIRCUITS LAB
7. ELECTRONIC DESIGN & AUTOMATION LAB
8. SIMULATION LAB
9. HARDWARE LABORATORY
* The Department is identified as a Research Centre by JNTUA to Peruse Ph.D Programmes.
* The Department has professional Association to conduct technical events for the benefit of the students. The Department association conduct national level technical symposium AXION, every year on regular basis.
* The students are encouraged to Design and develop hardware projects. Also IEEE,IE, CSI and IETE Instuitional chapters conduct regular student events for imparting knowledge and technical skills.
* The students of the department regularly participate in the technical events conducted by other institutions and bag prizes.
* The students of ECE are active in the other clubs like LITEREARY CLUB, PAINTING CLUB and CULTURAL CLUB.
* The students of the department also participate in social service events through the platforms like EYE CROSS Foundation and HELPING HANDS.
* The students of ECE are moulded in to Multi-dimensional Knowledge with basic ethics and discipline.
* Regular workshops and conferences are conducted to motivate the students towards research activities.
|Head of the Department
|Dr.C. Raveendra Reddy,Professor & H.O.D of Science & Humanities